Debt Consolidation Loans Companies Debt Made ClearSM  Home
Bad credit loans
debt consolidation loans bad credit
For bad credit customers the choices may be more limited, however, all options should be investigated.
People With Bad Credit Face Issues
1. Not qualifying or being declined credit and thereafter receiving a disclosure known as an Adverse Action notice.
2. Being offered credit, but on terms that make the consolidation exercise not cost effective or risky.
3. A reduced number of potential providers or funding alternatives.
4. Ability to qualify/get affordable unsecured Debt Consolidation Loans. Bad credit often requires collateral, if not then terms may be harsh.
Debt Consolidation Loans Bad Credit
- Higher Interest Rates
- Higher Closing Fees
- Higher Grand Total of Repayments Cost
- Longer Duration Of Loans (to make an affordable monthly repayment)
- Difficulty in obtaining cost effective unsecured loans.
Potential Debt Consolidation Loans For People With Bad Credit
The first reality is that affordable unsecured lending may be difficult, even impossible to obtain. Unsecured debt consolidation loans for people with bad credit that may be obtainable are expensive in terms of high interest rate and fees where applicable and / or a very long repayment period that greatly increases the absolute end cost of the loan. Secured lending means that any borrowing option is secured against an asset. All things being equal however, secured borrowing should be cheaper than unsecured.
The goal of many people with bad credit that seek consolidation loans is to cut down on the expense of existing debt monthly repayments. This can be achieved. The issues are, what asset if any are you risking and what is the duration of the loan that can greatly impact the ultimate cost.
The widest list of loans options available depends upon just how bad your credit score/history actually is. Even given a very poor score you should not assume that an option or alternative is not available or that you are guaranteed to be declined. There follows a list of debt consolidation loans for bad credit options that may be available for a price that still makes consolidation worthwhile.
Debt Consolidation Loans Bad Credit
1. Unsecured/Secured Debt Consolidation Loans For Bad Credit Customers (Debt Consolidation Loans Bad Credit Products)
2. Home Equity Loans
3. Home Equity Lines Of Credit
4. Refinance Mortgage For Cash Out
5. Auto Loan Refinance For Cash Out
6. Credit Line/Loans issued against savings portfolio collateral
7. Loans against a financial instrument (stocks, bonds etc.)
8. (Collateral) Loans secured by an appraised asset or equipment.
9. Credit Card Debt Balance Transfers. No credit check Involved:-
10. 401K Loans
11. Life Policy Loans
12. Friends/Family Loans
Debt Consolidation Loans For Bad Credit Providers
Banks and Credit Unions
Banks and Credit Unions do not typically cater to people with bad credit therefore (1.) Unsecured/Secured Debt Consolidation Loans For Bad Credit are likely unavailable, but other options might be.
Finance Company Lenders
Accept more risk than banks and CU's
Debt Industry Lenders (DCL Companies)
A reputable company may typically offer more than one product choice of debt consolidation loans for people with bad credit and will carefully explain all the options. There are products available for people with bad credit that can be a genuine solution to a debt problem. Careful examination of the terms of such loans is essential. Furthermore, comparing the products of several providers is highly advisable.
Debt Consolidation Loans With Bad Credit Check List
- Loan Duration?
- Percentage Interest Rate?
- Debt consolidation loans with bad credit normally have a fixed interest rate (Is it fixed or can it vary)?
- Monthly Repayment Amount?
- Total Cost Of the Loan At Duration End?
- Over or Early Repayment Penalty?
- Application Fee (refundable?). Other Fee/s?
- Collateral Required? (None - are you sure or have you been misled?)
How does each of the above compare to your existing debt?
Debt Consolidation Loans Bad Credit Lenders
Proper research here is essential. Make sure that you understand the loan process and do a comparison of products. There are some unscrupulous and predatory lenders who will deliberately target people with bad credit (amongst worthy service providers who may also seek your business). Before deciding on any loans option have you considered the non-loans alternatives for handling a debt problem? It is worth noting that depending on the type of debt that you have to consolidate, other available options may be less influenced by your credit score. If you decide to go down the loans route then stop to consider other actions that may be a source of funding. Such might include, liquidating assets, savings, IRA; terminating investments and redirecting household budget savings into increased repayments to existing creditors. This website explores the various debt consolidation loans for bad credit alternatives. Debt consolidation loans for bad credit are invariably a long term commitment and the decision to sign up should be considered carefully.